Transitioning to Kennedy
We understand that moving from primary to secondary school is a big change. It can be both exciting and daunting for our young people as they navigate this part of their journey.
Kennedy’s transition program is designed especially to support you every step of the way and help you develop a strong sense of belonging.
Activities and events are held throughout the year to support students in building organisational and study skills, developing strong peer relationships, enhancing resilience and mindfulness.
Please find below the links to useful information to help you be prepared for next year.
- Your Guide to Transitioning to Year 7 at Kennedy
- New Student Information Handbook
- New Student Checklist
- Choosing Your Device - Device and Induction Information
Click here to book for your Device Induction Session for 2020
- Fees and Charges for 2020
- Uniform Shop Opening Hours
- Kennedy Handbook and Policies
- Book List