Transitioning to Kennedy
We understand that moving from primary to secondary school is a big change. It can be exciting, but can also be challenging or worrying for many students.
We have a transition program designed especially for you which will support you every step of the way and help you develop a strong sense of belonging.
Activities and events are held throughout the year to support students in building organisational and study skills, developing strong peer relationships, enhancing resilience and mindfulness.
Please find below the links to useful information to help you be prepared for next year.
- New Student Checklist
- Your Guide to Transitioning to Year 7 at Kennedy
- New Student Information Handbook
- Optional Programs
More about: Specialist Basketball | Specialist Cricket | Instrumental Music
- Device and Induction Information
Click here for Device and Induction Information for 2019
Click here to book for your Device Induction Session
- Fees and Charges for 2019
Please note the change of date for the following events:
- Year 7 Swim Trials: Friday 8 February 2019
- Year 7 Camp : Monday 8 April - Wednesday 10 April 2019