Fees – Secondary Assistance Scheme (SAS)
The State Government, through the Department of Education, provides financial support to eligible parents through the Secondary Assistance Scheme (SAS). The aim of the scheme is to assist low-income families with secondary school costs.
Eligible parents/guardians with students enrolled in Years 7 to 12, studying a full-time secondary course at a WA private school, will be able to apply for the SAS in 2021.
The Secondary Assistance Scheme consists of two allowances:
- $235 Education Program Allowance (payment made to the College, for the student); and
- $115 Clothing Allowance (payment made to the parent/guardian).
Eligibility Criteria - Parent or Guardian must hold one of the following valid cards:
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink) Health Care Card
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink) Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card (blue card only)
Application forms will be available from the College Parent Reception from the beginning of Term 1, 2021. Please bring the completed application form to the College receptionist, together with your valid concession card to be sighted. Applications close on Thursday 1 April 2021.