Our mission at Kennedy is to provide educational opportunities of excellence in a Christian context, addressing the needs of individuals for lifelong learning. Kennedy equips students to seize opportunities and strives for greatness in all that they do.
We invite you to attend our Twilight Tour
- Thursday 6 May 2021, 6.00 pm (Fully booked)
- Wednesday 26 May 2021, 6.00 pm (Fully booked)
- Tuesday 15 June 2021, 6.00 pm (Fully booked)
- Tuesday 3 August 2021, 6.00 pm
- Saturday 21 August 2021, 11.00 am to 3.00 pm (Community Open Day)
- Wednesday 25 August 2021, 6.00 pm
- Tuesday 14 September 2021, 6.00 pm
- Thursday 28 October 2021, 6.00 pm
- Wednesday 17 November 2021, 6.00 pm
Current COVID-19 Restrictions
- Contact registers are mandatory at Kennedy Baptist College to help with contact tracing.
Book a Tour
We invite you to learn and experience firsthand a sample of what Kennedy has to offer. Our regular tours provide a chance to explore the College’s facilities and talk with our friendly staff about life at Kennedy.
What to expect:
Each tour begins in the Auditorium with a short introduction by our Principal, Mr Mark Ashby, followed by a tour around the campus.
The Tour will conclude in the Staff Lounge with light refreshments and our team will be available to answer questions you may have.
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible to organise your visit.
We also offer personal tours outside of the above-scheduled events for more flexibility for prospective families.
If you are unable to make it to any of the tours, please take advantage of a virtual tour of our facilities and with an address by our Principal, Mr Mark Ashby. Click here to start navigating.
If you have any questions, please contact our Registrar, Mrs Vikki Utting by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (9314 7722)