Thank you for considering Kennedy for your child. As an international family, we understand choosing a school for your child is a big decision.
Kennedy Baptist College is registered to enrol a maximum of 50 international students and is listed with the Commonwealth Government (CRICOS Provider Code 01688K) to deliver courses to international students who are enrolled on a full-fee paying basis in our registered courses.
CRICOS Registered Courses at Kennedy Baptist College:
- Secondary Education Years 7-10 (CRICOS Course Code 0100268)
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education Years 11-12 (CRICOS Course Code 0100269)
International students enter and stay in Australia on a subclass 500 study visa administered by the Department of Home Affairs. Their rights are protected under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Framework.
International students are responsible to maintain:
- Satisfactory course progress
- Satisfactory attendance
- Living arrangements approved by the College
- Maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Remain with the College for six (6) calendar months, unless issued a letter of release from the College to attend another education provider.
Kennedy Baptist College assess applications for international student enrolment on the following basis:
- English Language Proficiency Requirements
English Language Proficiency will be determined by the College as per the International Student English Language Proficiency Policy.
- Academic Requirements
A pass level of “C” grade or better for the majority of core subjects completed the preceding year level or for partial completion of entry year.
- Age Requirements
They meet the following age requirements upon enrolment at the College:
|Age-Appropriate Guide Years 7 - 12|
|Entering Year 7||The student must be less than 14 years of age|
|Entering Year 8||The student must be less than 15 years of age|
|Entering Year 9||The student must be less than 16 years of age|
|Entering Year 10||The student must be less than 17 years of age|
|Entering Year 11||The student must be less than 18 years of age|
|Entering Year 12||The student must be less than 19 years of age|
- Accommodation and Welfare Requirements
The College requires all international students to have accommodation and support. The students’ general welfare must be maintained for the duration of their enrolment as per the Accommodation and Welfare Arrangements Policy and the Students Under 18 Welfare and Support Policy.
- Successful Student Enrolment Interview
Interviews will be conducted with suitable applicants by College staff to determine the applicant’s spoken English language proficiency and provide an opportunity to meet key staff and ask questions about the College.
- All relevant evidence must be provided.
- International students will be offered places at the discretion of the Principal, in accordance with College Policies and Procedures.
International Student Information:
- International Student Handbook
- Polices included in the international Handbook:
- English Language Proficiency Policy
- Accommodation and Welfare Arrangements Policy
- Students Under 18 Welfare and Support Policy
- Course Attendance Policy
- Course Progress Policy
- Course Duration Policy
- Deferment, Suspension or Cancellation of Study Policy
- Refund Policy
- Student Transfer Request Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Policy
- Conditions of Enrolment
- Kennedy Handbook
- College Policies
Australian Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Information:
The College does not engage the services of, or pay commission to agents.
Application for Enrolment
Please contact our College Registrar on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 8 9314 7722.
Fees and Charges 2021
Kennedy Baptist College student fees cover tuition associated with the College's Academic, Cocurricular and Pastoral Care Programs. Textbooks and other course materials are purchased separately.
Full Tuition fee $19,226 per annum
The resource fee covers additional resources associated with each year group including (but not limited to) licensing and online subscriptions.
Download the fees and charges brochure below:
Fees For Next Year
Fees for subsequent years are confirmed by the College Board, around November each year. All families will be advised of the new rates via the College newsletter and website.
Available hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm