Kennedy Baptist College welcomes international students on the following basis:
- They are able to provide proof of English language competency. Before beginning secondary school at Kennedy Baptist College, International students must be able to provide evidence of English competency (speaking and listening; reading and responding; and writing) to enable them to succeed in mainstream classes. International students who are not proficient in English language skills are required to attend an Intensive English course before being considered for a place at the College. Though a number of Perth academies offer suitable intensive English courses, our preferred private English language academy is the Phoenix English Language Academy. Information on required levels of English can downloaded here: ELS Levels
- They pay full fees.
- Their family/agent arranges homestay boarding facilities, within Australian legal parameters.
- They should not be above a certain age upon enrolment at the College.
Students should not be more than 18 years and six months old at the time they propose to commence Semester 1 of Year 11. This is a government requirement.
- Their visa is approved.
- They can provide proof of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) to cover the period of their visa. Health cover may be obtained through the College.
In order to keep fees at a minimum, Kennedy does not engage the services of, or pay commission to agents.
International Enrolment Information
- International Student Handbook & Application Form
- International Students English Language Proficiency Policy
Australian Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) information:
For more information on international student enrolment, please contact the Kennedy Registrar via email or phone +61 8 9314 7722.
Fees and Charges 2018
Kennedy Baptist College student fees cover tuition associated with the College's Academic, Cocurricular and Pastoral Care Programs. Textbooks and other course materials are purchased separately.
First child: Full Tuition fee $18,210 per annum
The resource fee covers additional resources associated with each year group including (but not limited to) licensing and online subscriptions.
Download the fees and charges brochure below:
Fees For Next Year
Fees for subsequent years are confirmed by the College Board, around November each year. All families will be advised of the new rates via the College newsletter and website.
Available hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm