Quick links to the Kennedy policies:
- Enrolment Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Student Code of Conduct
- Digital Citizenship Agreement Policy
- Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Protective Behaviours Curriculum
- Kennedy Baptist College Protective Behaviours Curriculum Years 7 - 9
- Kennedy Baptist College Protective Behaviours Curriculum Years 10 - 12
- Assessment Policy
- Lower School Examination Rules
- Senior School Examination Rules
The Kennedy Baptist College Handbook is designed to be a useful resource for both students and parents to gain a thorough understanding of life at Kennedy. The handbook provides an overview of Kennedy values, facilities, staff, learning, guidelines and policies, procedures and much more.
Policies included in the Kennedy handbook:
Read through the 2020 handbook here.